Keep your joints in a healthy condition with our 3 step action plan.
A joint is part of the body where two, or more, bones meet. Also called an articulation, one of the main functions of our joints is to allow movement.
Because our joints are integral to keep us moving, keeping them healthy is essential to maintain everything from doing daily tasks like the grocery shopping to training for a fun run.
Injuries, excess weight and getting older can all pose a risk to the health of our joints. And while getting older is beyond our control there are steps we can take to help keep our joints in a healthy condition.
Write to us and we will send you our three-step action plan that will help keep your joints healthy and move towards better health today.
Time to complete
- 3 weeks
- Help maintain normal joint health
- Help normal joint function
- Eat healthier
- Joint food – Eating a healthy balanced diet is vital for healthier joints.
One of the biggest stressors on our joints is excess weight, so eating well will help keep you in a healthy weight range. There’s also a few helpful foods to give your joints nutrients to maintain optimal health. We’ll give you some tips on foods to include on your grocery list and how you can prepare a delicious meal in this first week.
- Regular exercise – Regular exercise can help to improve the mobility and flexibility of joints
It can also help to keep muscles around affected joints strong, and improve overall posture and balance. Undertaking regular exercise may help to replenish lubrication to the cartilage of the joint, and result in reduced stiffness and pain in the joints.
- Joint support – There are a number of ingredients that may help to support your joint health- glucosamine, chondroitin, curcumin, boswellia, green-lipped mussel– but which one is right for you?
Ask the experts Email : email@example.com ! Talk to an AUSSHOP specialist today for advice on joint health and which supplement may help you.